Explore Waterloo Region Membership offers a basic partnership designed to align your budgets, marketing objectives and business goals with visitors and opportunities. It offers a variety of ways for engagement and allows your business to plan ahead, in line with budget cycles.
All pricing is based on a 12-month partnership from January to December 2020.
PARTNERSHIP: We offer a way for businesses to reach the visitor market and stay connected with Explore Waterloo Region and other partner businesses. This includes;
• A 300-word listing in the explorewaterlooregion.com directory with email, website, and social media links. Explorewaterlooregion.com has over 800,000+ page views annually.
• NEW: A listing, which includes email, website, and phone number, in BOTH the Destination Guide and the PLAY Guide, in market Spring 2020 (see listing upgrade options below).
• NEW: Opportunity to participate in social media contest campaigns.
• NEW: Inclusion of your organization in mentions and shares across Explore Waterloo Region’s social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn), where appropriate.
• Opportunity for mentions in blogs and in consumer e-newsletters.
• Opportunity to host influencers such as travel media, bloggers, and photographers.
• Access to Explore Waterloo Region’s resources and tools – Partner Extranet, Events Calendar, Event Impact Calculator, workshops, and the monthly partner e-newsletter.
• Network with the tourism community at the AGM – a partners-only event that provides an in-depth look at the year’s results and detailed insights into Explore Waterloo Region’s strategies for the year ahead. Partners have voting privileges at the AGM.
EXPOSURE: Extend your reach to the 4.8 million visitors to Waterloo Region through marketing opportunities whether they are here for leisure business or sport. Put your business in front of millions of potential customers through Explore Waterloo Region’s website, print and digital publications, media opportunities, as well as through our team.
COMMUNITY: Become a part of a strong network of businesses. Stay connected and strengthen relationships with peers and industry leaders through networking opportunities, while staying up-to-date with industry trends and news.
Curious about what we do, or why you should partner with Explore Waterloo Region? Learn more about our role as Waterloo Region’s Destination Marketing Organization and how we can help promote your business or event to leisure and corporate visitors, as well as the local community.
To help you get the most out of your partnership with Explore Waterloo Region, we partner with a number of organizations locally, provincially, and nationally.